Process to change name in birth certificate in hyderabad

process to change name in birth certificate in hyderabad

The fees are the following: For CCE.00 CFN 150.00 "How to Apply Correction or Change of Name/Entry in Birth Certificate" was written by admin under the Civil Documents category.
So we are taking oath in front of authorized person that above given logo creator 5 crack statement is taken by complete information, good knowledge and with full trust and it is complete true.
Apart, from this a registration number is also assigned to the individual.
After 1 year but within 15 years, the same can be added at any Citizen Service Bureau, on payment of late fee and submission of an application form.
For making the correction or changing name on the birth certificate you will need these above mentioned documents at the time of submitting the application form.Hewta Kanan, house #123, street #13, upper Coonor.Subject: Correction in name of my father/mother in my birth certificate.You can write a letter to the Registrar of Births and Deaths under your Municipal Corporation requesting change/correction of spelling of name of your mother or father.

Your's sincerely, hweta Kanan Enclosures: Copy of hospital discharge slip Copy of parent's marriage certificate Affidavit signed by Class I Magistrate Change of name published in the newspaper/Government gazette in original Note: Please note that there is a mandatory fee that you will have.
In some cases father / mother register their childs nick name in the registrar office which is not valid to obtain various government and non-government services or schemes in Bangalore.
When you apply for a passport, the spelling/name of your parent as mentioned in your birth certificate will be entered in the document.Some of these are mentioned below.You should get the form which is required for application and should submit the following mentioned documents with it: Ø, attach the latter taken through the concerned hospital (childs birth place) Ø, attach the copy of photo identification card / voter ID card or passport.A birth certificate is an important legal document and any discrepancy in it should be corrected immediately.The fee though is nominal.If a child is born in a hospital/clinic the authorities there do the relevant paper work for registering the birth.I would like to bring to your notice that my mother's name has been inadvertently misspelt in the said document.LawRato's Jolly LLB Contest Terms and Conditions.This service fee will accrue to the local treasury of the prcr: For CCE PhP 500.00 For CFN PhP 1,000.00 In case of a petition filed with the Consul General (CG the fees are the same for all Philippine Consulates.